Tunes: Buy your music here.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Back to School: The adventure continues

 I have been so busy this fall but hey I ain't complaining.  October was a very demanding month for me,  I had to prepare for a gospel concert, ( I had two solos), prepare my own solo set for the Sugar Bar concert,  learn my scenes for my acting class and try to maintain my A average at Berklee College of Music.   I don't know how I did it but I di it all. Everything turned out great.   I got standing ovations for my performances, great accolades  in acting class and I am maintaining my A average at Berklee.  This is what happens when you get focused and stick to you guns.  The point I am trying to make is to not get caught up in what you have to or how long it's going take to complete a task.  Don't worry yourself, don't talk about it be about and everything will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment