Tunes: Buy your music here.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just Getting Started!!!!

Welcome to the Capricorn Groove!!!!  Yes it's a party reserved for the top notch. LOL (I stole that from the hit Neyo song Champagne Life).    I am excited to be starting this blog where I will give you a piece of me. There is so much that I want to say, so much I plan to share.  I will take you on my journey as I strive to become a SUPERSTAR, SOUL SINGING, & ACTING SENSATION while holding down a 9 to 5.  I will give my point of view on current events, music etc.

I am promising you that you won't be disappointed.  This is going to be the best blog ever, especially when I learn how to put all the fancy designs on here. If you email me and tell me that you don't like this blog I will give you your money back!!! That's a guarantee!!  LOL (I hope you laughed at that).   More is coming soon so keep checking for me.  Now I got to take my ass to bed, I got a job to go to the morning; I can't be on this computer all night.   Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment