Tunes: Buy your music here.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The National Anthem: I take Maya Rudolph's version over Christina Aguilera's any day.

People are still talking about Christina Aguilera's disastrous version of the National Anthem at this years Super Bowl. "What so proudly we watched at the twilight's last gleaming."  What in the hell was that?  Come on get the damn words right.  I must admit I got a kick out of Aguilera fumbling over the anthem especially since I am not a fan of her over the top style of singing.  Perhaps she would have gotten the words right if she wasn't so busy trying to lay some stank down!!  Don't get me wrong she can sing but she has a habit over over singing and doing too many runs. Just sing the damn song. LOL      In honor of that I decided to post a very funny version sung by Maya Randolph on Saturday Night Live.   Unlike Aguilera's version this one was actually meant to be funny.     If you want to hear Aguilera's version go to You Tube.

        















No comments:

Post a Comment