Tunes: Buy your music here.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Back to school, the follow up!

 Well as you all know, I started a graduate program in January at the prestigious Berklee College of Music,  majoring in Music Business and Technology.  I have to tell you that things are going good so far,  a brother is holding it down. So far I have been keeping up with my classes  and my assignments. It's been a challenge with the million and one other things that I do but  somehow I am still doing it.   I have received an  A in all of my assignments.   Things are looking good. 

I know awhile back I kept saying that I wanted to go back to school and I am so proud of myself for sticking to my guns and making it happen.  I am learning so much, the Music Publishing course has been so informative,  I have been pumped with so much knowledge that it's exhausting. LOL  (In a good way).  Damn it feels good to stick to your guns and actually do something you set out to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment