Tunes: Buy your music here.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Back to School: Late Night Studying!

Me studying hard!


Folks I received an A in my Music Publishing class!! Yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyee!!!!  Now I am two weeks into my Desktop Music Production class and so far it's a lot of reading.  I can't want to we get into the production part of the class, I am ready to make some music.  I really need to calm my ass down because I still don't know how to properly use these Sonar and Reason programs.  I guess I am just excited.   I stayed up until 2 o'clock in the morning messing around with these programs. Damn it feels good to be working on something that you love!!!!    Well that's all for now, I gotta get my study on!!! Stay up people!!

SONAR X1


Reason
                                                 

I'm about to make some hot ass music, (as soon as I figure this out).

Damn this is cool, but how do I work it?  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment