Tunes: Buy your music here.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Hot New Artist: Avery Sunshine!!



Last month my girlfriend surprised me with tickets to see singer Rahsaan Patterson at B.B. Kings here in NYC.  Opening for Mr. Patterson was this beautiful young lady by the name of Avery Sunshine. I never seen an artist  win an audience over so quickly.  From the very first second that she hit the stage she had us in the palm of her hands. This was a hell of an opening act, she was funny, sassy, soulful and engaging.  Her her voice is simply beautiful.     Below is a little snippet of her playfully covering the Jill Scott classic, "He loves me".  I would have recorded more but I needed my hands free so that I could groove properly.    Please people if you love good music go out and get this woman's album and found out when she will be in your town, this is one sister you have to see live.   www.averysunshine.com


No comments:

Post a Comment