Tunes: Buy your music here.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Update on the your boy!!! My life thus far.

 Okay It's time for me to update you all on what my progress with school. I got an A in my Desktop Music Publishing class,  and I am currently kicking ass and taking names in the Future of the music business course I am taking.   Shout out to Berklee School of Music, these classes are off the hook.   Meaning they are great. Hey to all my hip folks out there do people still say off the hook or am I dating myself?  Anyway as I was saying.......  Where did I leave off.  Oh yes I was kicking ass in my music classes. Well folks  let me tell you how the acting class at Stella Alder went.  My  scene study class ended last week and I was sad to see it go.   I really learned a lot and found out a lot about myself. Who knew that  I could memorize lines so quickly?  I sure didn't. Anyway I received a lot of great feedback from my teacher and my classmates all of whom I thought were great actors.  That's not the kicker!!!! Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I was invited to the invitation only  Scene Study 2 class.  That's right you heard me INVITATION ONLY class.  I was so excited about that.  I must have really made a great impression on the teacher because after the invite he called me to make sure I registered.   I am ready. Look out Denzel there's a new man in town.  I know, I know, I just went too far.   Later y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment