Tunes: Buy your music here.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Apple unveils iPhone 4S, but not the "5".


 
If you are an Apple Head like me, I know you were disappointed with today's news.  For the past few weeks rumors were flying that today Apple would unveil the new Iphone 5.  Well folks they didn't instead they announced plans to release the Iphone 4S.   What is a 4S?

The 4S comes with a retina display, glass on the front and a black stainless steel band around and will be more powerful because it will be using the same A5 chip used in the Ipad. Phil Schiller company Vice President  said the big power boost will be especially apparent when playing games on the device.    4S will get eight hours of 3G talk time as well as nine hours of Wi-Fii browsing

Additionally, the 4S camera has an 8 mega pixel sensor that Apple says is 33% faster at taking photos and you can now print  8 x 10 photos. The  16 gigabyte version  is priced at $199,  2GB is $299 and  64GB model is $399.

I am sorry but I am not impressed.  Don't get me wrong I love Apple and the Iphone but this is not the news I wanted to hear. I just knew they would be unveiling the super duper Iphone 5 with features that will blow my mind.   I haven't giving up on Apple just a little let down. I will be waiting for the 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment