Tunes: Buy your music here.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Damn More Snow!

I don't know about you but I have just about had it with all this damn snow.  Where are my snow haters at?    I wish I could write a letter to mother nature and tell her to please chill with all this snow.   I know I am not alone when I say I am sick of shoveling snow and wobbling down the street because the sidewalks are not completely cleared.  Enough already.

I have a friend who is in complete heaven right now,  she loves this snow.  As for me I haven't liked snow since I was a child.  Don't get me wrong I think it's beautiful from my window but stepping out there is a different story.  Maybe I wouldn't have such a problem with it if I didn't have to take my ass out there.  Who wants to commute to work in weather like this?   If I had snow days like the kids then maybe I would be happy about this. I guess I need to just shut up about it and  deal with it.   It's going to be a long winter, somebody please get me a ticket to a tropical island.


I have to go down these stairs in the morning.


View from my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment