Tunes: Buy your music here.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Working It Out: My Journey For A Sexy Six - Pack!!

Many of you said that this was the year you got in shape.  I bet many of you paid for that gym membership and probably went once and have never looked back.   I am not making fun of you because I have been down that same road.    I have been trying to get sexy summer abs for the past six years.  I got tired of looking in the mirror and seeing a grown man with a little kid's chest, so I joined a gym.  From there I took kickboxing classes, bought the Wii fit and every fitness magazine you could name and I still did not have sexy abs. DAMMIT!


My main problem was that I wasn't consistent. I was either working out too hard some days and too little on others.  I hadn't found my groove. The thing about working out is you have to stick with it.  As the years went by I eased it into my daily routine.   I now feel guilty if I skip a workout.  Another thing is you have to slowly change your eating habits.  If you are eating fried chicken and drinking soda after a workout you are defeating the purpose.   You have to slowly change your ways.  In the beginning start small, do short sets and gradually build up. Try to work out every other day. If you don’t have a gym membership, exercise at home on your free time.  Do it while you’re watching television or before you take your shower.  I am still on my journey and things are starting to look good. Soon I will start posting my progress right here so you can see how I am coming along.  If I can do, I know anybody can!    Here's a cool video I saw on youtube check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment