Tunes: Buy your music here.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I don't owe you Shhhhhh.

I will never understand why those who have contributed nothing to society feel like the world owes them everything. I have a relative who sits on his ass rent free in his mother's house and it is pissing me off. Not because he lives rent free (well maybe a little lol) but the fact that he has the biggest chip on his shoulder and is the most ungrateful son of a bitch I have ever met.  (Excuse my language)

He's upset that his life isn't where he thinks it should be he's constantly complaining how his mother does not support him and the family doesn’t care about him.  Did I mention he is living rent free in his mother's house?  How much more support do you want? Sheesh!!!  Most of us work a  nine to five and have to give most of our paycheck, to rent, bills, college tuition, food etc, and this fool is sitting his too grown ass at home rent free complaining about life.  I tried to help him find a job but his taste was too high for a person with zero experience.

He looked at me and said.  "I want to work in the big leagues like you and then I want to start my own company like P. Diddy!!" 

Does this fool not realize that it took me several years to get to the position that I am in? (I am still not rich) Does he not realize that I had part time jobs in college, worked every retail job you could name and did temp work when I graduated college?  Success does not happen overnight!!! You think P. Diddy didn't work to get where he is? Do you think he was sitting in his mother's house and Clive Davis just knocked on the door and offered him an opportunity to run and create Bad Boy Entertainment?

"Hey Puffy here's a zillion dollars go start a label!"

Hell no he worked his way from the bottom as an intern at Uptown records. He had a vision and stuck to that vision until it came true. I couldn't believe what this fool was saying to me.  How in the hell does he think he's going to make it by sitting at home watching Ellen?   One day his mother will not be there, what is going to do then?  When will people like this learn to stand on their own two feet and start contributing to society? If you don't like how things are going in your life, stop complaining and do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment