Tunes: Buy your music here.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Queen is alright!! Aretha Frankin says she's recovered from her illness.





In an exclusive interview with JET magazine, the Queen of Soul  Aretha Franklin says she has recovered from her illness.  Last month it was reported that Ms. Franklin had terminal pancreatic cancer, and the soul legend's  rep slammed death reports.  The very private diva still refuses to discuss exactly what she has recovered from.

“I am not going to even deal with that,” she told JET. “I don’t have to talk about my health with anybody other than my doctors. The problem has been resolved.”

Ms. Franklin says that she appreciates all the love and well wishes she's received from her fans.

 "I want to thank my fans and friends and supporters who have prayed for me and sent me beautiful cards and flowers. Please continue to respect my privacy as I continue to recover."

I am just so glad to hear that the Queen is on the road to recovery.  Long live the Queen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment